1. Consolidate and alert the citizens of the country.
2. To make citizens aware of their rights and protect their dignity.
3. Make citizens citizens of educational, socially powerful.
4. Make citizens aware of all constitutional rights of citizens.
5. To cooperate with governance, administration and police to cooperate with them in preventing corruption and crimes and to bring justice to the victims.
6. Develop social ethical, character and intellectual, spiritual development and development of hate and ideological harmony among the masses
7. Attempt for social justice and economic uplift in the Indian Constitution.
8. Attempts to remove them with the help of government-semi-governmental organizations for the prevention of present-day problems like corruption, terrorism, women's violence, child labor, exploitation, disorder etc
9. To publish publicity of publications and to organize seminars and seminars from time to time to make public aware of human rights and propagate human rights protection.
10. Try to stop crime and exploitation by establishing cooperation with the administration.
11. Publicity of the Human Rights Protection Act-1993, passed by the Government of India, to propagate among the masses so that the common man can get the benefit of it.
12. The National Human Rights Council will be formed by forming a team at National, Zone-North, East, West, South, State, Mandal, District, Tehsil, Block, city level and thus will be the executive of all the Members (Minority cell, Legal Cell, Women Cell, Youth Cells, Information R.T.I Cell, OBC Cell, S.C/ S.T Cell etc.)